Every church is faced with the challenge of leadership training. The common goal is to raise up church leaders that are Biblically motivated, outreach minded, Kingdom driven, relationally sensitive, prayer based… yet faith stretched. Here are some of the principles that individuals will learn/acquire while teaming with International Messengers:
- The “One Another” principles in our relationships with other believers are critical to the impact of our witness.
- God loves the lost immensely.
- Prayer needs to be a deep foundation of our lives and ministry.
- We are responsible to pursue the lost as God pursues relationship with us.
- The difficulty of discipling others can effectively drive us to dependency on God.
- Daily focus on worship and “ministry as a lifestyle” keeps us from living fruitlessly.
- God has wired us to get the maximum fulfillment in life from seeing Him at work around us.
- God needs our availability much more than our adequacy to accomplish great things.
- God will reward every small step of faith we take to accomplish His will.
- An intimate relationship with God is not possible if we miss His great heart toward the lost around the world and around us.
- Obedience by faith nearly always involves risk.
- Walking through insecure territory with God, for His purposes, causes our faith in Him to deepen.
- Investment of time in relationships gives God the ground on which He can use us.
- Well-maintained marriages are primary and critical to survival as people in “ministry as a lifestyle.”
- Servanthood is a most effective carrier of the Gospel.
- No sincere effort to reach the lost with God can be in vain or a failure in God’s eyes.
- There is a battle raging around us that we can either choose to ignore or choose to enter into in the name of Christ. The rewards and trials are great if we choose to enter that arena. The risks of standing on the sidelines are often greater than we understand.
Let International Messengers assist you with leadership development in your local church. Please give us the privilege of training and leading your church’s leadership into front-line ministry with our staff, worldwide. It can change the heart of your local church and greatly impact your community for the Kingdom.